Favorite Plugin for List Building
I have a new favorite wordpress plugin I like for list building.
It is called Hybrid Connect and they have managed to put everything but the kitchen sink into it. 😉
One of the biggest features I like and also why it is called Hybrid Connect, is because it will detect if the user is logged into facebook and if they are, it will show the Facebook Connect one click button to get them to optin. If they are not logged into Facebook, then it shows a normal optin box.
See these Screenshots for an Example:
User Logged Into Facebook Sees:
User Not Logged Into Facebook will see:
However, that is really just the tip of the iceberg in terms of features, here is just a small list of other things I like about it:
1) Built in Split Testing – you can easily test various optin box styles, headlines, images, etc.
2) GotoWebinar Signup Integration – Easily have people signup to your Webinar and your Email List at the same time
3) Works with Any Autoresponder
4) Has a ton of pre-designed and EASILY customizable Optin Form Templates using their WYSIWYG Editor
5) Has option for Lightbox, SlideIn, Shortcode for Posts/Pages, Sidebar Widget and Squeeze Pages
The list goes on, but more importantly they have done a great job with their tutorial videos, so it is well documented and easy to use.
This plugin is on sale for a few more days too, so I highly recommend you take a look and grab it while it is on sale if you would like something easy to build your list with.